Many pet owners leave town for the holidays. For some, finding a place to board their pet can be a challenge. At Lakeview Pet Hospital, we’ve been servicing pets in Oklahoma City for 50 years, and we’re proud to help pet owners who need a safe, trustworthy boarding facility.
What to Expect When Boarding With An Oklahoma City Veterinarian
Many pet owners have questions about our boarding experience such as:
- What are the daily routines for pets who board at the facility?
- Do you make accommodations for pets who have special medical needs?
- Can you administer a special diet to pets who require special food?
- How do you care for pets who get sick or who have medical emergencies while boarding?
At Lakeview Pet Hospital, we keep accurate records about all of our patients and can help you identify whether or not your pet needs additional shots before boarding with us. When your pet comes to stay at our facility, we’ll provide socialization and healthy foods for your pet to eat, so you can rest assured that your pet is getting the best care possible.
Benefits of Boarding Your Pet
There are many good reasons to board your pet at our facility!
- We know how to administer medical care to pets who become ill.
- You can relax knowing that your pet is in the hands of a trained expert.
Schedule an Appointment with Your Oklahoma City Veterinarian
We’re happy to watch your pet when you leave for the holidays! To schedule a pet boarding appointment, contact us today at 405-848-2483.