When your pet needs care, no matter what type of care, you need a veterinarian you can trust. Lakeview Pet Hospital is the professional veterinarian service you can count on. Our veterinarian in Oklahoma City provides a wide range of care to your animals. We take every step possible to ensure outstanding care, personalized attention, and state-of-the-art medical services. Having served the community of Oklahoma City for more than 50 years, you can depend on us for your pet’s needs.
How Can Your Veterinarian Help You?
As a full-service animal hospital, you can call our offices for nearly any need you have for your pet. We specialize in providing care that’s not available elsewhere. For example, our veterinarian offers a full set of services for orthopedic care including surgical procedures. We also offer soft tissue surgery and internal medicine. We are one of only three AAHA accredited veterinarian facilities in the city. We take pride in knowing we are providing comprehensive care in one location for your animal. Among the services we offer are:
- Orthopedic surgery including knee procedures and ruptured ligaments
- Wellness and dental care including abscesses, infections, and oral cancer care
- Soft tissue surgery for procedures such as abdominal surgery, lump removal, and pregnancy care
- Spay and neutering services
- Boarding and grooming services
- Internal medicine for the management of conditions related to the digestive system, urinary tract care, and infection control
Are you unsure what’s happening with your pet? Maybe your pet may need to be seen for an annual exam. Give our team a call to schedule your pet’s appointment. Dr. Jeremy W. Cramer and Dr. Hannah R. Merritt are available to discuss your pet’s needs with you today. We have extensive training and experience. Most importantly, we’re passionate about helping you protect your furry family members.
Contact Your Oklahoma City Veterinarian Today
Now is the perfect time to call our team. You can make an appointment with your Oklahoma City veterinarian by calling our offices at 405-848-2483.